The Board of Management in St Anne’s is made up of eight members (2015-2019)
- Chairperson: Máire O’Donoghue (Bishop Nominee) I was initially appointed to the Board of Management as Chairperson in 2007. I was a teacher in St Anne’s from 1979 until I retired in 2006. I was both a mainstream and resource teacher during my time here.
- Principal: Cliodhna O’Bric (Teacher Nominee) I have been on the Board of Management since my appointment as Principal in 2018. I advise the Board regarding the day to day running of the school.
- Treasurer: Jim White (Community Nominee)I have been on the Board of Management since 2011 as a Community Nominee. Currently I am the Treasurer on the Board. I am also a Director with St. Mary’s Credit Union and in addition I am a member of Silverlawns Residents Association Committee. I am a retired Meath County Council official. I am married with 3 grown up daughters.
- Teacher: Annette Geoghegan (Teacher Nominee) I have been appointed to the Board for the 2015-19 term. I have been teaching in the school since September 2002. I currently teach 3rd class and I will act as recording secretary to the Board.
- Parent: Lisa Farrell (Parent Nominee)I have been appointed to the Board for the 2015 – 19 term as a Parent’s Nominee. I have two children currently in the school in 3rd Class.
- Parent: Liam Bromley (Parent Nominee) I was appointed to the Board of Management in 2014 as a Parents Nominee. I was re-elected in 2015 for the current term. I have one daughter in St. Anne’s in 6th Class. I am a HSE employee based in Navan.
- Bishop’s Nominee: Pat Seery (Bishop’s Nominee)I have been living in Navan with my wife and family for the past twenty five years. My three children, are all proud past pupils of St. Anne’s having attended there between 2002 and 2013. I was invited by the Administrator of St. Mary’s to be one of Patron’s Nominee’s on the Board for the coming term, I very much look forward to working with the other board members for the benefit of all St. Anne’s students.
- Legal Adviser: Oliver Shanley (Community Nominee) I have been on the Board of Management in St Anne’s since 2003 as consultant advisor in a legal capacity. I have a law practice in Navan. My grandchildren are current and past pupils of St Anne’s.
The Board of Management acts on behalf of the patron, and in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills. The Board performs as one unit in terms of it’s function in addressing the business of the school. The Board holds meetings twice a term to focus on specific activities to meet the goals identified in the schools yearly plans.